Job ID 552
Offered Salary 1000
Experience 3 Years
Bow Valley College is Calgary and region’s only Comprehensive Community College with 14,000 full- and part-time students and campuses in Airdrie, Cochrane, and Okotoks. Our graduates contribute to the digital economy, careers in business, TV & film production, and serve on the frontlines of healthcare and social services. Bow Valley College invests in three applied research pillars: educational technology, social innovation, and health.
Why work at Bow Valley College? Bow Valley College is an Alberta Top 75 employer made up of employees who are committed to our learners´ success, as well as each other´s. Our values of respect, inclusion, creativity, teamwork, and resilience are reflected in how we work together to include all learners, challenge our thinking, remove barriers, provide opportunity, and make all learning count.
The CRM Data Officer will serve as the specialist and support the operation of the College-wide CRM solution
This position will:
- Be responsible for the coordination of CRM activities across the College.
- Support business development activities by ensuring the maintenance / update of a College-wide CRM solution.
- Make recommendations, and work with departments across the College, ensuring a consistent approach to engaging clients is maintained.
Position Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
Reporting to the Lead Partnership Operations the position will perform the following duties:
- Supports the Lead, Partnership Operation with the governance of the College wide CRM solution, ensuring effective data collection and supporting coordinated communication with external parties:
o Supports the governance of the College wide CRM solution and associated policies and practices.
o Supports the maintenance of CRM solution from a data perspective.
o Ensures data integrity and standards and support development of data standards to support the CRM solution
- Defines and makes recommendations on utilizing the College wide CRM solution.
- Updates the CRM solution with current and potential client information as required.
- Creates and implements a process to ensure client information is collected and stored in a consistent manner.
- Responsible for the coordination and consolidation/integration of CRM systems and information integration between solutions across the College; ensures a consistent approach to business development and client engagement information
- Manages the identification and tracking of external client information across the College for integration into the CRM solution if required.
- Provides reporting as required from the CRM.
- Provides training to College users on operation of the CRM.
- Works with departments across the College to ensure a consistent approach to the handling of client information.
- Supports the External Division by ensuring a consistent approach to client contact and record keeping.
- Supports the wider College by ensuring a consistent approach to the collection and retention of client information and coordination of client communications.
- Consults and works collaboratively with Information Technology Services as required to report and track database issues and test new developments.
- Provides recommendations related to the day-to-day business concerning the CRM database and other businesses processes as needed
- 3 years of experience
- Experience with working with a broad range of internal stakeholders in a large organizational setting
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered
Experience with enterprise wide CRM and other solutions such as:
o MS Dynamics
o Raisers Edge
This opening is a continuous AUPE position. Please note all successful candidates will be required to provide copies of government issued identification and proof of educational qualifications upon hire and may be required to provide an enhanced police information check.
Diversity and Inclusion Commitment
Bow Valley College is strongly committed to fostering diversity and inclusion within our community. We welcome applications from qualified candidates who would contribute to the further diversification of our employees including, but not limited to, visible minorities, Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities and persons of any sexual orientation or gender identity.
Applicant note: Effective June 30, 2023, Bow Valley College will be moving to a new Applicant Tracking System (ATS). While all applicant’s information provided as part of the application process will be transferred to the new system, access to your existing applicant profile with the new ATS may be affected.