Job ID 711
Offered Salary 5434
Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
- Hotel, motel, resort
- Maintain records of food costs, consumption, sales and inventory
- Demonstrate new cooking techniques and new equipment to cooking staff.
- Supervise activities of specialist chefs, chefs, cooks and other kitchen workers
- Instruct cooks in preparation, cooking, garnishing and presentation of food.
- Prepare and cook complete meals and specialty foods for events such as banquets.
- Supervise cooks and other kitchen staff.
- Prepare and cook food on a regular basis, or for special guests or functions.
- Prepare and cook meals or specialty foods.
- Requisition food and kitchen supplies
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food.
- South Indian
- East Indian
- Italian cuisine
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail.
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 35 to 44 hours per week